Here are the three things you can do with it.
- You can search for a book from Google Books.
- The searched book detail can be viewed.
- Open the book on Google Books or Amazon page in a browser.
As I was learning React, I’ve run into a situation where I needed to use node as a backend. I found this wonderful article Create React App with an Express Backend by Dave Ceddia.
But debugging required opening two command windows; One for node server, another for webpack dev server.
- SET PORT=3001 && node bin/www
- SET PORT=3000 && yarn start
Can we do better?